- Project title – Pullman Hotel Liverpool
- Client – Accor Hotels Group.
- Architect – Denton Corker Marshall.
- Sector – Leisure & Hospitality.
- Contractor – ISG.
- Cadgrange Service Description – Manufacture & Installation of bespoke wall paneling to bar, restaurant, and communal lift lobby areas. Installation of specialist timber door sets.
The Building: –
The Pullman Hotel is the first of the international brand’s UK hotels outside of London. Situated at Kings Dock on Liverpool’s world-famous waterfront and adjoining ACC Liverpool. The newly built hotel is one of the city’s most stylish hotels, featuring 216 rooms, an all-day dining restaurant, bar and lounge all with views of the River Mersey. The hotel offers a range of En-suite room types including Superior, Deluxe and Executive.
The Pullman is integrated with ACC Liverpool, the city’s landmark venue and home to the Liverpool Convention Centre, M&S Bank Arena and Exhibition Centre. As the only purpose-built interconnected arena, convention and exhibition centre in Europe, the hotel will provide upscale accommodation for guests of visiting large scale national and international conference, exhibitions, concerts, and major sporting events.
The Cadgrange Approach: –
Early engagement with the contractor and design team enabled Cadgrange to fully appreciate all aspects of the client’s design, ambience, and mood for the building environment.
Proven experience in the hotel sector provided the architect and contractor with the technical quality assurances that Cadgrange were the right team for the project. The architectural finishing’s specification was fully satisfied via a rigorous sampling process for bespoke manufactured European Quarter Cut Oak veneered doors and solid Oak frame all dark stained and lacquered (co-ordinated to match furniture), copper effect laminate faced wall panelling and a 3D feature wall and ceiling panelling.
The Cadgrange Innovation: –
Cadgrange is proud to successfully provide a tailor-made service which met the projects high specification and the clients branded design. These include: –
- 44 dB rated acoustic performance to Bedroom entrance door sets, combined with FD30S fire and smoke leakage protection.
- Project-specific fire certification approvals for the inclusion of a bespoke access control hotel locking system.
- Cross corridor door sets on hold-open devices to seamlessly blend into the corridor walls.
- Veneers selected, suited and specially sourced for the project.
- Hand built 3D feature wall and ceiling panelling.
- Bespoke bar and cabinetry.
The Cadgrange Results: –
Cadgrange’s resources and experience provided project management, design advice and product supply that met every demand of the client’s design and performance requirements.
The company’s involvement now plays a key part in the 4-star Pullman Hotel functionality and fashionable aspirations.